5 ways to be environmentally conscious this summer:
1. Having a cool drink? Try it without a straw. Join the movement to keep plastic out of our oceans, starting with this first small step.
2. Rather than buy a plastic bottle of water, fill a thermos with fresh water each morning and keep your drink cool all day.
3. Turn off fans and air conditioners when you leave a room! You will save some energy and cut costs.
4. Instead of leaving your AC running, put it on a timer so that it turns off once the room is nice and cool.
5. Summer is drought season so do your part to save some water. Never leave water running, fix leaky taps and always report busted pipes and water mains!